Head of HSQE
Keid Consulting are currently representing one of the largest independent companies of its kind, offering E2E services to all the UK's major mobile telecommunications operators together with providing services in the Renewable Energy market.
Reporting to the board and playing a big part in the companies growth you will be tasked with taking personal responsibility for the overall performance of our clients QMS, Health & Safety and EMS processes and procedures in accordance with ISO 9001.
You will lead QMS, Health & Safety and EMS processes and procedures in accordance with ISO 9001 across multiple sites and ensure all staff work safely and to the stated procedures in order to deliver full value to the Company.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities will be to:
• Provide Legislative and Regulation advice to the Management Team on all matters relating to HSEQ to ensure compliance.
• Provide HSEQ advice to ensure we meet all contractual requirements.
• Develop and maintain a client Management System, including all Processes, Procedures, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and CoSHH documents.
• Be responsible for ISO9001, accreditation including monitoring and reporting
activities in accordance with ISO9001 standards.
• Manage the internal HSEQ audit process and monitor business to ensure legislative and project requirements are met.
• Manage and coordinate third party HSEQ audit process.
• Manage the document control process.
• Produce and deliver staff inductions, training and briefings as identified by planned works, current best practice and changes in legislation.
• Produce and maintain HSEQ Competence Matrix.
• Identify and procure specialist training for staff and management team.
• Coordinate and advise on HSQE activities where we are the Principal Contractor.
This is a real opportunity for somebody to make a great name for themselves so if you feel you are ready for the challenge please apply today.